Cashplus Gold Card - Prepaid MastercardBy Hillary Smith • Feb 28th, 2008 • Customer Rating
The cashplus gold card is by far and away the most used prepaid card in the world, not just the UK. The new cashplus prepaid gold MasterCard® is a pay as you go card with 100% acceptance guaranteed*, with no credit check or bank account required.
The cashplus prepaid card, like tuxedo debit card comes in two flavors for you. There is a pay as you go option for those of you who do not use your card that often and a pay monthly option for those of you who use their cards more frequently and who like to take your money out of ATM machines more frequently.
So how does it work?
- The Cashplus gold card works like any other prepaid card and is in fact the card that ALL other prepaid cards model themselves on.
- You buy your card online for £9.95 and you top it up with any amount you want.
- You can spend only the amount on your card when you want to make a purchase online or when you want to take money out of an ATM.
- You pay a tiny monthly fee and you do not get charged for top ups!
What are the pros?
- Cashplus offer a fantastic feature that no other prepaid card does, it’s called Credit Builder and for those of you with bad credit, it is an ideal and risk free way to build up your credit.
- Literally millions of people like you are already using this card both in the UK and the rest of the world.
- Cashplus has some of the lowest transaction fees of all prepaid cards.
- Cashplus is probably the most trusted name in prepaid mastercard providers.
- You get access to a free online account management tool to organize your card finances.
What are the cons?
- The Cashplus pay monthly card is not ideally suited to people using their card once or twice every 3-4 months. This is for you frequent users.
- Some of the account features can be confusing.
Overall, here at EndorsedCards, we highly recommend the Cashplus gold card prepaid mastercard. Mycashplus are industry leaders for a reason have maintained top position in our prepaid cards list since the inception of endorsed cards. If you are going for a prepaid mastercard, this is without a doubt the one to go for.